Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's Not Your Look That Matters

I am loving this new machine.  Today, I made a card from a Lettering Delights SVG and a coloring page from here .  I pulled the coloring page into MTC and did a pixel trace.  Some slight editing of the image, and like magic, I have a bathtub that is perfect for my Lettering Delights girl, who is from the set Slumber Party.  I must find a way to walk away from this machine.  ;)

13 comments:

  1. Your bath tub looks fascinating with all the bubbles billowing around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card:) Love the bubble bath and your design is awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO adorable! She looks so cute with her facial mask. The bubble bath looks great! Love the sentiment too! Awesome card! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card so much. Why did you have to bring this cutie outside, she will get a cold, bring her back inside fast and give her some hot chocolate. The rose is so cute, where did you get these roses?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhing and aaahhing coming to you from the deep south! Oh my goodness....this card is just so stinkin' cute I don't even know where to begin! I just knew you would have this machine creating all those wonderful ideas you have floating around in your head in no time flat! I love, love, love this card Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific! I love your layers, patterns, and sentiment! It is so darn cute! Kudos to you, Diane! You are totally ahead of the Silhouette learning curve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Gosh! This is awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so appreciate receiving a beautiful card like this one. Congratulations on making it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Diane.You are really getting the most out of your new machine! Just love the face mask!!Great card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooove this!! The face mask is so fabulous!! And I love the tub and bubbles!! What an awesome card!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely LOVE it!! What a darling card, and it makes me want to jump in a bubble bath!! Looks so real and delightful! Oh, my... do I need a new machine?? Tell me NO!! hahahha
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Diane - I am in love with this card!! It's fabulous!! From the colours to the images to the design - everything is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMHECK! You really are on a roll with that machine!!! I'm sooo GREEN! LOL And I LOVE this card! It's sooo super cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete