Made the strawberries and basket that I seem to see everywhere. Couldn't help myself. Used my Cameo and two Silhouette store files for this one. I have already had a request for a second. These are really cute!
Can I get in line? I love it! This is gorgeous! I can't believe you just made it today and you only got your Cameo yesterday! What are you going to put inside the strawberries? How did you make the tag? Great!
I LOVE this Diane! Don't do it to me....I even looked at a sizzix eclipse because of the strawberries and basket!! Maybe I can get medication for the whisper in my head...cameo,cameo!! lol. Jayne x
Wow - this is great - I can't believe that you have only had your new Cameo for a few hours! Love it - detail, color, lace, and all. The basket and berries are just gorgeous! I can see why you have orders for another two.
Oh WOW! Ok... My Mahcine & My Birthday can not come soon enough!!! I LOVE this basket! I've seen the strawberries and thought they would be fun... but they look great in that basket! :O)
Can I get in line? I love it! This is gorgeous! I can't believe you just made it today and you only got your Cameo yesterday! What are you going to put inside the strawberries? How did you make the tag? Great!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this Diane! Don't do it to me....I even looked at a sizzix eclipse because of the strawberries and basket!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I can get medication for the whisper in my head...cameo,cameo!!
lol.
Jayne x
Wow - this is great - I can't believe that you have only had your new Cameo for a few hours! Love it - detail, color, lace, and all. The basket and berries are just gorgeous! I can see why you have orders for another two.
ReplyDeleteOh those strawberries are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so gorgeous!! You are becoming the Cameo queen!! I love the beautiful basket and wow, the strawberries are so awesome!! Love this :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
OH, my... I think this is awesome! That basket is too cute and those strawberries??? CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic basket and strawberries! I've yet to make anything like this. I love the look and you've done an especially wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW! Ok... My Mahcine & My Birthday can not come soon enough!!! I LOVE this basket! I've seen the strawberries and thought they would be fun... but they look great in that basket! :O)
ReplyDelete