This tag was inspired by all the lovely shabby chic tags Joy Sikes makes. The star, frame around the girl, and the tag shape are all from Art Philosophy. The girl and the tickled pink saying come from a picture I found on the internet.
This tag is for my cricut MB friend, Sis O'Snap. We are in a recipe page swap together, and she sent me some fabulous Just Rite stamps goodies that I just love. This was a real stretch out of my comfort zone, Sis, but those stamps did tickle me pink. Thanks so much!

Beautiful tag!--Pat N.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, Diane, this is amazing!! I love it!! The sparkly star is fabulous and all of the details are just stunning!! I love the sweet little girl!! You did a beautiful job with this!!
ReplyDeleteLisa :)
A Mermaid's Crafts
I am the luckiest person to receive such a gloriously creative gift of a tag! It's perfection, and I am totally in awe of your generosity and skill!
ReplyDeleteWow! I haven't been able to get over how blessed I am to receive this!
Thank you, Diane for your generosity and thinking of me!
Wow, what a gorgeous tag!!! Cute shimmery star and beautiful details Diane! I am sure your friend will love it:)
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Ok, how much fun is this adorable tag? I so, so love all the girly details you have put into this. The chocolate background and ribbons add such depth and richness to all the "girlyness". I love the blingy star and pretty flowers. Everything about it just makes me smile ♥
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh so cute!!! xo
ReplyDeleteWow,gorgeous tag Diane.Love the little girl image,star and pin.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you managed to get the TBBM2 cart,can't wait to see what you make...'jumper' intrigued me!Thanks for always visiting,your comments always make me smile.
Jayne x
This is beautiful! What a fabulous combination of elements! I love the way you've layered and arranged things!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW Diane! This is AWESOME! Very Shabby Chic and doesn't look like it was to uncomfortable for you! Very Stylish! :o)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful and thoughtful gift. This is really lovely!
ReplyDeleteColleen
The little girl is just too cute. She tickles me!
ReplyDeleteFantastic job! It's wonderful.
This is a gorgeous tag! The magic wand is perfect!! So springy and girly!! Perfect!
ReplyDelete