This 3D code and card are for my sister, Lisa, whose birthday is in a couple of days. The cone is the perfect size to tuck a bouquet of colorful flowers into. I wish I could photograph it with the flowers, but I will pick them up on my way to her office on her birthday. I plan to tie the card around the flowers. I think it will look very cheery with all these bright colors.
This cone, card, and the little emblem on the crown are all from the (*gasp*) Silhouette store. My friend Tatiana made me buy a Cameo. ;) And, I hate to say it, but I love it. Don't worry, I covered my Cricut's eyes when I typed that.

Diane what a beautiful cone and the crown is simply gorgeous ! Loved that you covered cricut's eyes!! Ha Ha
ReplyDeleteI think my comparison with a new baby was right. The big sister/brother has to learn now how to be patient, babies need so much attention. And clothes for babies are so much cuter, you just can't stop buying them. I think you did not have to cover your Cricut's eyes, she will understand. I am so happy I MADE you buy the Cameo, I am happy for both of us, I know you needed it more though.Lol. You are great with designing things, and I am not. I absolutely love this gift set, the colors are beautiful. How did you get the emblem, did you use print and cut feature? We'll talk about it later. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI know Tatiana just twisted your arm, but it looks like you have the hang of it already! Very cute! I think your Sis will love it tied around some flowers! Poor ole Cricut, not getting much use in my house either lately, LOL!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and cone,I expected to read TBBM2 but GASP!!...Cameo!! lol!It keeps calling my name too!Looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
These are so cute! Love all the bright colors! I'm sure your sister will love it! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
Shhhh, I bought one too - only thing is that I haven't even had time to plug it in. I should be able to give it a whirl this weekend (after explaining to the older "insects" that they are still important and cherished).
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your darling gift set! Totally charming and fun!
Wow, this is beautiful, Diane!! The papers are just gorgeous!! Your sister will love it!! Your poor Cricut :(
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Happy birthday to your sister! I hope she had a great day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a SUPER idea to create a cone to give flowers. I'd never have thought of that! Your cone and matching card look terrific and I'm sure your sister was delighted. Fresh flowers are always such a treat - but especially when presented in such a fun manner!
Very Cool and your sister is gonna love it! And I'll probably have to cover ALL my Cricuts eyes when mine arrives! tehehehe
ReplyDelete