You scrappers really amaze me. This is so stinkin' cute. Joni
This is SO cute! I love the papers you used and the inking! :)Karencraftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
It sure doesn't look last minute - it looks great! Love your inked edges and all of the colors and textures! Terrific!!!
OMGOSH Diane!! This is soooo STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Makes me want my Cameo more and more! Have a wonderful Easter! :o)
Happy, happy Easter my friend!! I hope you have a very blessed and happy day with your family!!I love this...it could not be cuter!! The chick is just adorable and the inking is fabulous :)LisaA Mermaid's Crafts
I'm in love with your sweet little chick, Diane!! What an adorable image - and your inking is amazing on this!!
Oh my goodness...I am SURE he will love this:) That chickie is the cutest-great color combo too! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!Sherrie Khttp://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
You scrappers really amaze me. This is so stinkin' cute. Joni
ReplyDeleteThis is SO cute! I love the papers you used and the inking! :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com
It sure doesn't look last minute - it looks great! Love your inked edges and all of the colors and textures! Terrific!!!
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH Diane!! This is soooo STINKIN' CUTE!!!! Makes me want my Cameo more and more! Have a wonderful Easter! :o)
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy Easter my friend!! I hope you have a very blessed and happy day with your family!!
ReplyDeleteI love this...it could not be cuter!! The chick is just adorable and the inking is fabulous :)
Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
I'm in love with your sweet little chick, Diane!! What an adorable image - and your inking is amazing on this!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I am SURE he will love this:) That chickie is the cutest-great color combo too! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com