Monday, April 2, 2012

An Easter Lamb

For my college kiddo.  The lamb and butterfly is from the Silhouette store.  And, yep, that is my crooked sewing.  I am going to try to do this more....and I need LOTS of practice.  ;)

8 comments:

  1. I love your lamb and your bunny bum! Aren't they just fun? You do the prettiest cards. I always love coming to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Sewing is supposed to be slightly imperfect..that's what makes it special and unique...that's my story and I'm sticking with it!! lol.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whata FUN card! no worries on the stitching...I agree with Jayne!
    Awesome job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lamb of a card - sweet, playful, and wooly cute! I love your precious butterfly with her bling flourish! I hope you get to see Kate's face when she receives it because it is sure to light up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWEEE! That is "SEW" CUTE! I know it's a terrible Pun! Who cares! LOL LOVE your Card! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with all above said. Super cute card. Great details, so many of them. I am jealous. Your cards are so beautiful and bright. I love your sewing, don't fret!
    Love,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lamb could not be cuter!! I love the fun colors and the stitching is fabulous!! I would not even attempt to go in a circle...it's all I can do to make a (no so) straight line :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! The little lamb is precious! The embossing is so sweet - and I'm impressed with your stitching!! I can't do anything more than a straight line - and even those aren't very straight!!

    ReplyDelete