Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Card For Avery

There is a woman on the cricut circle board who has asked for cards for Avery, who you can read about here.  This is the card I made to send out to her next week.  I hope Avery likes pink.  :)  I have to thank Tanya for posting her recent spool card.  You can see her beautiful card here.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I'd try one, but I didn't think it would be this soon.   Thanks, Tanya.

10 comments:

  1. Diane This card is so cute!I am sure Avery will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Made me smile!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diane...how very, very sweet! I am in love that adorable little, giggly baby...too cute! Makes you just want to pinch those little pink cheeks! I truly love your version, love the roses, love the pink, love the sentiment and adore that baby! Another fabulous card my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! This is soooo stinkin' ADORABLE Diane! Nice take on Tanya's card too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious card, precious baby Avery. You have a big and kind soul. Love, T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Diane, this is so stinkin' sweet!! I just absolutely love the spool of twine and oh my gosh, the little baby is adorable!! I am smiling right along her!! I love the flowers!! This is just fabulous my friend!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely and thoughtful card for such a sweet and wonderful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE Diane!! I do have to say I really loved the spool card Tanya made to-so cleaver and a little different. You did great with the inspiration-Your baby is just darling and love the flowers-another beautiful project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so precious. My best friend is having a baby in June. Maybe I should attempt a card like this for her. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness! This just makes me smile... It's soooo ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete