I needed a thank you card and wanted to be punny....so unlike me, right? This is what I came up with.
Edited to add: The honeycomb came from the Silhouette store. I welded two of the solid shapes together to make the card base. Super simple. The bee is an SVG that I got from Paper Crafting World here. I copied the wings and resized them smaller so I could get two layers of wings. I also used the shadow feature to make a shadow layer to place my bee on. Then I cut an extra body so I could trim the head portion off with scissors and add a dimensional under the face so it would stand away from the body. I love this bee and am sure you will see her again. The sentiment is on the small solid honeycomb shape with a shadow layer made around it. I love how this duplicates the card shape.

Oh, I love that Bee... my goodness this is cute!
ReplyDeleteTinaB
This is soooo CUTE Diane! I LOVE the Bee and the CUTE pun! :O)
ReplyDeleteWow, I love it, D! It's so cute! The bee is so funny! Love the wings, pretty cute. Amazing. How did you do this honeycomb? No limits for you talent. Cool. Great card!
ReplyDeleteOh! We Bee Grateful. Another cute card Miss Diane.
ReplyDeleteHeehee, I love this!! I "bee grateful" for your talent!! The honeycomb is fabulous and the bee is so adorable!! What a fun and funny card my friend :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Are you kidding me? You come up with this fabulous honeycomb shaped card and don't tell us how ya did it??? That is truly amazing and you have to share! And that little bee..how cute is that guy? This is such a fun card!!
ReplyDeleteIt's great - love that honeycomb, the wings, the darling face, and of course, the pun! Totally enchanting!
ReplyDeleteI bee loving this punny card! :)
ReplyDeleteYou bee so creative with this card! LOL! Love the honeycomb shape! Very, very cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat layering and paper choice on this card. The honeycomb shape and bumble bee are awesome! Fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
So you've never had Key Lime Pie and I've never made a card this cute! Thanks for all your fun visits.
ReplyDeleteDiane, that is the cutest bee ever! He just makes me smile. What a treasure it must be to receive cards from you! You are filled with creativity!
ReplyDeleteHi Diane!
ReplyDeleteYour card is too cute and so very cleaver.
Hope all is well :):):)
Hugs,
Lisa