I am on a roll....a cute little Easter chick SVG cut on my cameo. The chick, eggs and basket are from My Scrap Chick. And that is one of T.'s crochet flowers on the basket handle. This one is for my Maddie.
So, so cute! I just love the basket and adorable sweet chick! You are doing fabulous with all the svg cuts lately with your cameo. Great job my friend! Love seeing your amazing creations! Sherrie K http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness - she is a darling little chick with her "egg rolling"! Love her bow, her T-flower, her clever sentiment, and her precious pink pearls. It's another wonderful card!
Oh good golly...that is so stinkin' cute! What an adorable card Diane! I love all those wonderful colors and patterns you chose for the eggs and that chick is waaay cute...love it!
Soooo ADORABLE Diane! And I'm a little Jealous! You got your Cameo and I don't! LOL Glad I can see what your making with it though... it's nice to get ideas... :O)
T-flower, that's what it's called! I like how you used the T-flower. I am glad Maddie s the one who will get this cute card. Love the eggs, I wonder if we could color the real ones like that. Love the tiny pearls on the flower egg. The chick is so cute. Great basket! Love, T
This is so, so sweet! I love all the little extras you've added - especially that crocheted flower. And the black stitching on your chick is just perfect!!
So, so cute! I just love the basket and adorable sweet chick! You are doing fabulous with all the svg cuts lately with your cameo. Great job my friend! Love seeing your amazing creations!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness - she is a darling little chick with her "egg rolling"! Love her bow, her T-flower, her clever sentiment, and her precious pink pearls. It's another wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteOh good golly...that is so stinkin' cute! What an adorable card Diane! I love all those wonderful colors and patterns you chose for the eggs and that chick is waaay cute...love it!
ReplyDeleteOh Diane this is super cute-- you make such amazingly adorable stuff and the basket looks fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo ADORABLE Diane! And I'm a little Jealous! You got your Cameo and I don't! LOL Glad I can see what your making with it though... it's nice to get ideas... :O)
ReplyDeleteT-flower, that's what it's called! I like how you used the T-flower. I am glad Maddie s the one who will get this cute card. Love the eggs, I wonder if we could color the real ones like that. Love the tiny pearls on the flower egg. The chick is so cute. Great basket!
ReplyDeleteLove,
T
Oh my gosh cutest ever! xo
ReplyDeleteYou are rocking the Cameo...this is gorgeous!! I love the sweet chick and the eggs are fabulous :) I love the tulle :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
This is so, so sweet! I love all the little extras you've added - especially that crocheted flower. And the black stitching on your chick is just perfect!!
ReplyDelete