Monday, November 14, 2011
Jingle All The Way
I made this reindeer card for the Santa Slackers Christmas Card Challenge on the cricut messageboard. This week's challenge is to make a Christmas card using a deer, and adding a button to your card if possible. The deer is from Doodlecharms and the rest of the shapes are from George. I saw a non cricut card that was similar to this, and used it as a place to start. I love it when just looking at something sparks an idea. The jingle bells on Rudolph's antlers and the bell by the bow really do make this one jingle all the way. Thanks for visiting me today!
Labels:
Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh what a fun card! So many cute little details to enjoy! First of all, I love all the bells. There is just something about bells at Christmas time and especially those little jingle bells! I love the way you have them going around his antlers...cute! Then there is that cute little face...what a sweet face. The embossing is great and that button nose?...adorable! Bows and eyelashes and doodles...oh my! It all adds up to a fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteCute card.Love the embossed reindeer and pretty eyes!Jingle bells are a fave of mine and they look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Diane,
ReplyDeleteYour card is too cute! Everything looks so sweet!
This is so cute, Diane! I love this little Doodlecharms reindeer - and the sweet little nose and rosy cheeks that you've added are such wonderful touches!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this is so fun, Diane!! The button nose is just adorable and I love the jingle bells on Rudolph's antlers!! The embossing is fabulous and the rosy cheeks are so cute! I absolutely love this adorable card!! :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness, this is so fun! I love this cute reindeer and his button nose-too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Wow, how adorable! Love it, it is really cute!
ReplyDeleteIt is so sweet-all the details makes him a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
This card is TOOO cute !! Love that reindeer...too stinkin cute ! I love all the jingle bells too....great touch!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy
I love this card... A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG, how CUTE! Love the little bows by the antlers. xxD
ReplyDelete