Made this with George and Celebrate with Flourish. The sparkly leave under the pumpkin came from Michaels. I totally loved it and had to have it, even though I had no idea what I'd do with it at the time. I love how much texture and sparkle it gives this otherwise simple card.
This is so elegant! The white background with the ribbon looks gorgeous - and good for you finding just the right use for the sparkly leaves! They're absolutely perfect with this card!
ReplyDeleteWow,this looks fabulous.Very elegant and your leaf gives it a beautiful sparkle.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Simple and yet so, so elegant! I love the sparkle that the leaves bring to your card and that embossing is beautiful. The white ribbon just adds to that elegant feel...what a stunning card!
ReplyDeleteThose leaves are gorgeous no wonder you couldnt resist them
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
You're not gonna believe it, but I bought some of those exact leaves. I'd planned on decorating some pumpkins with them but now I just may yse them on a card Gorgeous! Love the dimension you've added to the pumpkin, too. this is fabulously elegant! xxD
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! Don't you love it when you can use up your stash? Great Job!
ReplyDeletevery simple but elegant! I love the embossing, and the pumpkin has so much dimension! Just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteTruly elegant card - love how your blended the colors and textures together! You are creating some awesome work!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! The leaves are fabulous and the pumpkin just pops off the page! The bow is the perfect touch! Love it :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Very Cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, I love the pumpkin made from circles & the sparkle!!
ReplyDelete