Friday, November 18, 2011

Santa's Ride

Made this card for the Santa Slackers challenge on the cricut MB.  The challenge was to use any deer cut on a Christmas card.  I was supposed to add a button, but it was so blinged out, I didn't dare put one more thing on for fear the sleigh would crash.  The cute deer is from Christmas Cheer and so is the sleigh.  The scallop shaped card is from Wild Card.  I used some twine that Tatiana sent me to tether Rudolph to his post.  Much thanks to you, my friend for all those beautiful colors of twine.  I am discovering that I should be following Tatiana around because she has the best stuff ever and obviously she knows where to shop, that and she's totally hilarious, which is my favorite thing about her.  Well, much thanks for getting through my little novel.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Diane. Love this card. So cute. This Rudolph is up to something. If he wasn't tied up to the sleigh he would definitely fly away for some mischief. Love the seam binding. You better not follow me in my shopping adventures or you would not need your wallet any more because there will be nothing to put in it, no cash, no cards, nothing...
    P.S. I just made a cut of a lady's head from Art Nouveau and don't know what to do with it, I am wandering around the house showing it to my daughter, my husband. Dana said Wow and Alex said-what is it for? Isn't it a discouraging thing to ask? Oh well, I have to deal with it.
    Good night. T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Diane!! I love the blinged-out sleigh and Rudolph doing his best to pull it along! The big snowflake in the background is so awesome! This is fun and festive and fabulous!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card alot, it is sooo very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun, fun! This card is so full of fun little details, I love it! That snowflake makes such a cute little backdrop for your blinged out sleigh. Poor little reindeer...hope he had his vitamins! Love the shape and the scallops and the ribbon and...ok...you get my point...I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love the shape and that sweet little reindeer!
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love the sleigh. You put so much time into everything you do. How fun for Christmas.

    I got your comment on the Witches. Where did you get a witch hat mold? That was what the original maker said she used but I couldn't find one. The hats were definitely the hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The details on this are fabulous! I'm loving all that bling, too! Great job, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card....love the color combo and that rudolph just makes me smile !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was happy with his visit and comments about my work,love to do. Thank you! I liked their artworks. I also became a follower of your blog. Please, when want to contact me, my email is natilde.andrade@gmail.com
    best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Diane. It has such dimension and movement! The sleigh is a thing of beauty and the monogram adds such a personalized Santa touch. The reindeer is darling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane I love shaped card and the snowflake and deer are so charming!! Thank You for all the fun comments you leave on my blog-- I love the way you write!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too funny…sleigh would crash :)

    Your card is beautiful! I love shape cards; your sleigh is terrific. I need to add that cartridge to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just LOVE this! The colors are just yummy and all the bling! WOW! xxD

    ReplyDelete