Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Free Snowmen

I love Craft Room and my E2.  They are a powerful combination.  I made this card in CCR by combining the girl from Snow Day, who arrived via my cart delivery from cricut.com yesterday, the house from Winter Woodland, and some basic shapes from George.  I have to tell ya, I loved DS, but I love Craft Room even more.  I can't even see myself opening DS anymore.....sad, but true.  I'm picture heavy here so you get the idea of the card.  I plan to write "Some Assembly Required" and then "Happy Holidays from Our Home to Yours" inside and use it as a Christmas card...if I can bear to part with it.  TFL!



13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, D.! Love the girl, I was thinking about this cart, but it has just a few images. I may rethink after seeing your card. Very cute with the PK stamped face. Love the house and the fold of the card. Great job using CCR. Still not for me but I am happy for you if it's a big improvement from DS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Oh my goodness...what a cutie pie! Girl you are just moving right along with that Cricut Craft Room! I haven't had a chance to sit down and just play around with it. I made the one card and that's been it. It's been a frenzy of getting the house decorated for the holidays. I'm almost finished and am looking forward to playing this weekend. I love the shape and fold of your card. You have inspired and motivated me to learn more about this fun new crafting tool! And...ummm...I'm thinking you should just keep this one for your collection...too cute too share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite. So I don't know what any of that means, but I suppose it is programs and a cutter? So how long does a killer card like this take. It is just a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane I love this card.Love all the folds.Gorgeous,you have to keep it!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Diane, this is so AWESOME!! I love that girl with a snowball! I haven't ventured to the CCR yet, but it looks like I am going to have to give it a try!! I love the folds of this card! Super-duper fabulous :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh - it's darling! I love how you layered the elements in such a great design. It's perfection and super smart use of the CCR! Congrats on using a cut and making a card from a cartridge so quickly - keeping on rocking the Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute is this card! I just came across your blog and I am your newest follower! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this post last week? Your card is WONDERFUL, Diane. I am so impressed that you can use DS and craft room. I am intimidated!!! I will have to try Cricut craft room; I won $10 there and it expires Dec. 31st :)

    I took advantage of the T'giving sales at cricut.com and even bough the Gypsy. It arrived on Friday, but it is still in the box. Maybe you can tutor me! Technology scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fold card...cute cuts! Adorable girl:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is so impressive! I can see why you're having a hard time parting with it.
    I'm glad you're having such fun with Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! I'm a new follower of your blog.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete