The background paper (from DCVW's Tis The Season stack) was the inspiration for this card, as well as the Santa Slackers challenge thread on the cricut MB. The ornament comes from the Scandinavian Christmas cart, and the sentiment is from a Martha Stewart stamp set I found on clearance at TJ Maxx. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday....back to reality all too soon, ay?

Very pretty card! I've been trying to decide if I want this cartridge or not, still not sure.
ReplyDeletePretty card Diane.Love all the bows.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Another great card - love the colors and how you integrated all of the elements together. The brown bow with the blue button is perfection! And the repetition of shape and color in your cut is terrific!
ReplyDeleteCute paper! I have not seen that DCWV stack. I like this ornament too, but your previous post knocks my socks off :)
ReplyDeleteDiane even though your machine does the cutting the hand and brain behind your creations is amazing!!I love the way you used the ribbon-- I struggle to use ribbons!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
Gorgeous and elegant card!! I love the ornament and the ornament paper! So festive and fun!! :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Okay, now I really want that cart! This is beautiful! xxD
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card-just got this cartridge, yay! Thanks for the inspiration:)
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Gorgeous card! Yours is the first project (other than Cricut-sponsored blogs) using the Scandinavian cartridge. I love it!
ReplyDelete