This card is for the Santa Slackers Challenge on the cricut MB (here). It was made using Christmas Cheer for the Santa, the MS border punch called Garden Trellis, and good old George using Provocraft's Craft Room, which I LOVE. If you get some time and still need some Christmas cards, we'd love to have you join in the fun. Thanks for taking a peek.


Love this card Diane.All the embossing and little twine bows really look great. Pretty flower too.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Adorabel, lovely Santa!
ReplyDeleteNati from Brazil
Super adorable, Diane! Great paper choices and embossing too. I adore the kraft card stock , Santa, ribbon, twine, flower…it all came together beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI just soooo love this card! Everything about it is just so stinkin' cute! That Santa is just adorable with his embossed beard and all those fun little twine bows. And I love the clever way you included the tag...which by the way is adorable! Love the "naughty or nice" sentiment. So many fun little details...twine, ribbon, gorgeous flower, pearls, inking...girl...you pulled out all the stops on this one! Love, love, love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, this card is super cute, just love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is the best Sanata I've seen this season on the Cricut MBs! It's perfect!
ReplyDeleteOh WOW, Diane, I LOVE this!! What an awesome card!! I love Santa and the embossing adds such a great touch! The flower is gorgeous! This is just fabulous!! Love, love, love it!! :D
ReplyDeleteLisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Diane I love the rustic look, the pearls and the gorgeous flower. How did you make the flower?
ReplyDeleteAnd Thank You for encouraging my coloring[I always hated coloring though I love drawing!!]
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com
You know in all this time I've never used that Santa. He is just sooo cute on this card. I love the layout here and the kraft card stock you used. Hmmm, may have to scraplift. I love this! You are on a roll, lady! xxD
ReplyDeleteLove the Santa and the embossing looks awesome-great flower too:) Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
such super cute cards you've been making! I absolutely love this one, You can send it to me! Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog, and all of your thoughts and wishes while I was "laid up" in the hospital. I'm feeling much better now, but so far behind in my Christmas card making I'm not sure I will catch up in time. I should be mailing them all right now instead of still trying to make them! Hope you had a better Thanksgiving than I did! Love ,love ,love all your Christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! I love the embossed beard - and how fabulous that the tag slips out!
ReplyDelete