Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

I have to thank Sandi at http://slschario.blogspot.com/2011/11/starting-up-santa-slackers.html for posting her tree card on the Santa Slacker's Challenge on the Cricut MB.  I loved her tree so much, I had to make one.  I decided to use the cherub from Jeannie and I turned him into a girl angel.  She is so cute in person.  I really love how this card came out, so thank you ladies, for helping me build up the Christmas card stash I desperately need.  

13 comments:

  1. awww...another cute little Christmas Cherub! You are doing awesome with this challenge and I so need to get busy with my Christmas cards! Your tree turned out absolutely gorgeous! I am loving all those tiny little branches and the blingy ornaments...what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thank you so much for the compliment!!

    Now to the important part...this card is amazing!! ..I love the halo...otmis so so cute! It makes the card!

    Hugs and love!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is sooooo cute! I love the tree-I just got to get this punch!! What a wonderful card to give out for Christmas.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth just opened and I cannot close it. It's awesome!!!! Maybe there are other words that I don't know like fabulousness, if I knew them I would use them. Wow! I know you got the idea from Sandi but your version is so cute, and I think I would recognize that it's your card from a million of cards. Beautiful papers, bow and this girl angel is the sweetest ever!!! Crazy MB is not working for me today, I did not see your card there. I'll go and look for it. Great job! Love. T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane such a beautiful tree- do share how you made it-- are the little branches punched leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is PRECIOUS! Love the tree and the angel together! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute for WORDS, Diane! I adore your little angel! What cut? And how does you hand feel after that tree? Been awhile since I've puched those branches. Gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Diane so sweet of you to offer to get me the punch--you are a darling but I must decline as it is awfully expensive to ship to India.
    You are such a dear blogger pal.

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this is awesome, Diane!! I absolutely love that tree with the branches! From what I'm reading on the comments...is it a punch? If so, I've gotta have it!! I love the adorable angel! What a great Christmas card!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just adorable! You have skills I would someday like to find the time for!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has got to be one of the cutest cards I've ever seen! I just wanna squeeze it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are those all little punched branches?! I LOVE this!! I've seen wreaths done like this but never a tree. Fabulous! I love your little cherub turned angel too!

    ReplyDelete